Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Heavy Duty CHE Car?

Another prayer concern that is on my heart this morning!  I have been asking you to pray for a heavy-duty vehicle for the Community Health Evangelism (CHE) ministry.  Yesterday, in the prayer update, I added a web-site for a vehicle that one of our Mango missionaries recently purchased.  After I sent out the e-mail, the comment was made that perhaps that link got lost in the e-mail.  Hard to imagine that since the e-mail prayer update was so short and concise (yes, I am joking!!).  Anyway, here is the link below that will give you a glimpse of this particular vehicle. Cost is approximately $38,000 which includes purchase, customs, shipping, and whatever else my colleague in Mango needed to pay in order to get it here!

Web-site: http://ecom.toyota-gib.com/Default.asp?WCI=VariantDetails&WCE=VID:2008431 

I was going to try and send just a picture of the car, but can’t quite figure out how to do that!!  Thank you so much for your interest in this village ministry – and thank you for your prayers!

Serving our Lord together,
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your wonderful updates! I so enjoy hearing about Togo and all that our Lord is doing there!

    ReplyDelete